Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Lord Jesus, What is on Your Heart?

I approached my prayer time differently this morning.  Instead of talking, praying and petitioning God for what I wanted, I asked God what was on His heart, and what would You, God, want me to know?  Our relationship with God should be a two way communication of sharing and listening to each others heart of concerns, joys and burdens.  On my intentional faith journey for nearly eight years now, I don't know that I gave God this space to share what is on His heart.  What I heard, God was still so lovingly tending to me, but also shared a message for all of us of what His mission has always been from day one at the foundations of the earth.  Oh how comforting our Lord is.  This is what He shared:

Beautiful One,
I am moving swiftly and suddenly to transition you into the Promised Land.  The depression you are experiencing is the spiritual battle that is trying to keep you from entering the land I have promised you.  There are many spiritual battles running rampant around the world where the enemy is trying to coerce nations against nations, people against people, and leaders against leaders. 

photo credit:
https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/medium/1
/new-jerusalem-israel-original-oil-on-canvas-signed-vigovsky.jpg
Call upon the angel of armies to be released that is caught up in the third heavens.  Pray that My authority will pour out from opened heavenly gates.  Decree that the stolen blessings for America and the people will be restored sevenfold to one of prosperity, equality and love for all like never seen or experienced before.

There is a movement of unity within the body of Christ where stones are being strategically placed upon My foundation with Christ as the cornerstone.  This stone wall that is being added to is becoming a strong fortress that the enemy will have no power over.  Once the stone fortress is completed, God's temple will be completed where there will be unending worship, tears wiped away, fine linen worn, walls adorned with precious gemstones, pearly gates, golden streets and My Glory will be shining and reigning with splendor for ever and evermore. 

Spread this Good News to each person that they are an integral part (like a precious stone) that must be placed to complete My Kingdom work and temple in totality and unity which is the New Jerusalem. 

Hallelujah, The Lord has spoken and shared His heart.  Have you asked today what is on the Lord's heart?  Have you given your heart to Jesus Christ so that you can experience your place in eternal life with Our Lord?  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment