Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Praying Mantis, New Flight, New Heights!

For the past couple of weeks, I have been seeking and praying to hear from God.  Since the sell of my home and move, God went silent on me which I was not expecting.  When God was having me surrender all, He revealed to me that it was necessary for the next door to open for this vision that he placed on my heart.  Silence was the last thing that I was expecting from Him. 

In the meantime, I have continued to meditate, pray, walk, run, and reflect on what all of this means.  I must admit, it has created an unsettled feeling within me wondering why now the silence.  I have even stopped dreaming during this period which has never happened to me in the past 4 years that I have been journaling. 

My time of prayer and meditation has definitely been different during this season and time.  I have experienced God and the Holy Spirit in a new way. Instead of me hearing from Him, I am feeling and having a body felt sense experience with Him which has been amazing.  On the morning of September 17th as I was meditating, my heart was beating strongly against my chest cavity wall as I was breathing in deeply.  My heart felt so warm, so secure and like God was actually holding and protecting it.  It was such a surreal feeling that I did not want to get up from my meditation posture.  I actually became emotional because it was such a sacred and sensual feeling.  It definitely was a divine, intimate exchange where I experienced God so close.  I have also noticed God at the center of all of my relationships and interactions with others where I will begin to tremble internally knowing that God is present in the moment. 

There is a part of me though that is wondering.  I am wondering why God has went silent and is being present in a body felt sense way with me.  I definitely appreciate the intimate encounters with God, but there is a part of me that is wanting to hear answered prayers and revelations from God.  What possibly could He be doing during this time within me? 

God has also revealed His presence to me in other ways as well.  I am seeing and receiving messages from Him through nature and synchronistic events that are happening around me giving me affirmations of His presence.  Within the past week, I have randomly found five bird feathers on my path in various places.  As I have held, breathed and meditated with the feathers, God revealed that this is a message of taking me to a higher realm of the unknown and that I am continuing on the right path. 

During this time period, I have also had four different praying mantis encounters.  One morning one was clinging to the front of my door.  Another morning I awakened to one on my bedroom window and last evening on my break from class, I walked outside and there it was on the sidewalk.  I thought this is definitely a symbolic message that I need to pay attention too.  I searched on the internet and discovered that mantis is a Greek word that means prophet.  So I drew the praying mantis in my journal and meditated with it to see what the prophet may reveal to me.  And then, I heard from God!  The silence was broken and this is what He revealed to me.

Beautiful One,
I am calling you out into heights of the unknown.  You continue to cling to what you know, what you want and what you desire.  Do you not trust Me?  Release all of your fears, doubts and questions to Me and Let Go!  I need all of the obstacles removed and decluttered so that I can move you into the next realm of possibilities.  I have sent random bird feathers along your path to give you affirmations that you are on the right path.  I want to open you up beyond boundaries you never thought possible.  I sent the praying mantis so that it could be praying for you helping to intercede for you against the spiritual warfare you are experiencing.  Beautiful One, the feathers and praying mantis are reminders that I am with you reminding you of your purpose and meaning for My kingdom.  Feathers are light, free from burdens and obstacles where they can help you to take flight to heights beyond your comprehension.  The feather is your direct access to the next door that you must walk through.  Beautiful One, I am taking you on an honoring flight where there is much energy and a new awakening taking place.  Use the feather as your guide to carry you to the great unknown realms knowing that there are prayer "mantis" warriors and angels surrounding you and interceding for you. 

Continue to pray allowing the mantis and feathers to be your guide.  You are headed to a new realm!

No comments:

Post a Comment