Saturday, January 4, 2014

Go With Expectancy!: Series Four of Six

Day four was the most amazing day of revelation from God.  For the first three days, God was purging my soul and spirit by rooting out hidden sin and past decay.  This is the morning that I awakened to a time of perfect union with God feeling His all encompassing love for me assuring me too that the storm is over and has passed.  God obscured my former sight with a mystical fog that surrounded me while giving me new sight and healing.  He poured down the rains for cleansing and nourishment for this new planting that He has placed  upon my heart, spirit and soul.

Then as I sat in the complete dark that evening, the winds of God's spirit were moving about fiercely outside with new revelations stirring and moving within me.  The word that I heard from the Lord for 2014 was Expectancy! 

I am in utter awe of what God revealed to me and these words came called "Go with Expectancy."

The storm is over
The storm has passed
Don't look back
To the damage that was done

Out of every storm
As obscure as it may seem
New things emerge
Of flourishing things unseen

It never would have come to be
Losses so intimate and deep
A birth obstructed
By hidden sin and past decay

Your on your way now
Your soul purged and purified
To spiritual poverty and nothingness
To one unified with My perfect love

I am equipping you
With wisdom unattainable by flesh
For the work before you
To altruistically serve humanity

Now press forward
With renewed spirit and soul
One of humility, courage and love
Go with Expectancy, glorifying My name in all you do!
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment