Friday, January 3, 2014

Mystical Morn...The Storm Has Passed: Series Three of Six

I awakened this morning to the sound of rain hitting the tin roof of the cabin at 6 am.  I looked out the glass doors from my bed and there was a mystical, enamored look outside where I could only see the outline of the tall dark trees which was surrounded by fog.  My view of the five mountain ranges was obscured and engulfed by the fog.  I no longer could see into Mt. Storm where the red lights flashed on the mountain range of the 132 wind farm turbines.  I wondered what this could possibly mean.  Since I arrived at the cabin, I have been mesmerized by the mountain range and the red flashing lights at night.

I then heard a voice that said, "The storm has passed.  It is finished and it is done.  It is now in the past and no longer will you look behind you.  Move on, press forward and look to the new that I am bringing forth into your life."

I felt like God had done something amazing and shifting within me at this place at this appointed time.  I felt such warmth, peace, excitement, and full of expectation for what God was preparing me for!  Then I dozed back off to sleep and had the most beautiful dream I have ever had in my life.

I dreamed that I encountered God!  I just kept repeating and saying to God how beautiful He was.  Even when I awoke, I was still repeating and saying how beautiful God was.  I have never been so close to experiencing God.  I believe God showed up in my dream to affirm the inner work that He has been doing within me of purging my soul of hidden sin and past decay.  I believe by Him showing up in my dream it was a way to indicate that I am ready to become at one with Him to experience His perfect, unfailing and unending love for me so that I can share it freely with others. 

I sat up in my bed to look out the glass doors.  Outside my window were three deer standing.  My entire time at the cabin I had not see any wildlife of any kind.  I asked God, "Is this you God?"  I didn't hear anything, but in my heart, I sense it was Father, Son and Holy Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment