Friday, January 3, 2014

Time of Contemplation: Second Series of Six

I know why God brought me to the cabin for a time of solitude.  It was to get me away from all distractions and things of this world.  It was a time of contemplation for me where God was refining, purging and purifying my spirit and soul.  It was a time for me to do nothing and to just "be" present with God allowing Him to root out buried sin and past decay within my spirit and soul.  This process was a necessary process so that I can be fully prepared to receive His unified love where flesh, spirit and soul mesh in perfect love.  This enmeshment is necessary so that I can go out and serve in perfect love to all of humanity that God puts before me.  God is equipping me with a wisdom that is not attainable through my flesh undertakings.

At this point, no prayer, meditation, or any efforts I try to achieve on my own will not get me closer or in union with God sooner.  This is a mystical experience; an inner working of God alone in transforming my soul.  This process is necessary so that I recognize and acknowledge that this purification process was not of my efforts but of God alone so that I don't become prideful with an inflated ego.  This process is further stripping me to nothingness of spiritual poverty and humility.

This is a necessary process so that when God has completed His work in my spirit and soul and sends me out, I will be fully prepared for the exaltation experience humbly giving God all of the glory.  This was my second lesson from God that I had to be present to the necessary inner soul work that can only come and be of God in order to receive His perfect love for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment